- Parent Checklist - This list will allow parents to make sure they have covered all of their bases before the school year begins. This comprehensive list will help parents stay organized and feel confident that they've done what is necessary for their children to succeed with CBB.
- Student Checklist - This list will assist students in being prepared for the start of classes.
- Parent Resources in Virtual Classroom - A parent folder located in the virtual classroom files will contain all of the documents from the handbook to honors forms to the school calendar. This provides a central source for parents seeking specific documents and information.
- Online Gradebook - Parents and students will be able to check grades online with a secure gradebook that requires individual passwords.
- AP Class - We are offering our first AP class this year, AP English Language and Composition, and looking forward to offering many more in the future.
- Monthly Invoices - Parents who are paying monthly will receive an invoice each month.
- MY FAVORITE! CBB Student Blog - Students will have the opportunity to share their writing, ideas and more on this blog beginning in August. We already have student work ready to publish. We hope this will provide a picture of the awesome effort of our students and encourage other students and their families.
As we continue to grow and learn with our students, we also pray that our families will continue to provide feedback about what they appreciate most. Looking forward to the coming school year!
Blessings on your summer,